- CCTV systems (closed circuit television systems) for a full range of radiation, temperature, humidity environments
- Perfectly integrated into existing video surveillance networks
- Modular solutions are scalable: cameras are easily added to the future in changing needs
- Radiation resistance of 100 megarad
- Optic not dimmable with zoom
ECONOMIC SOLUTION FOR MONITORING REMOTE
Remote monitoring applications in the nuclear industry are never easy, a standard network switching system simply does not offer the “nuclear” performance level. Let Diakont use our years of operational experience to let you know about a video system that works for you. We offer a wide range of customizable choices to ensure the viability of your investment.
EASY OPERATION for CCTV installation in Dubai
Comprehensive networked systems include pan / tilt cameras (wheel / tilt) equipped with lighting, operator locations, operator remote locations, and main control station with archive recording. The easy-to-use interface allows access to the entire system, within existing workgroups (eg fuel management, HP, etc.). Cameras can be equipped with guidance, lighting, distance measurement of the radiation level, audio sensors (only in the air) and remote temperature measurement.
UAE Technician CCTV Repair Services are designed for use with radiation-resistant tube cameras, which have been used throughout the nuclear industry for decades. UAE Technician large CCTV systems are installed in more than 3 dozen high-radiation plants and plants around the world.
- Containment of pressurized water nuclear reactors (PWRs) throughout the operating cycle
- Hot Water Nuclear Reactor Building (BWR), Steam Container and Suppression Tank throughout the Operation Cycle
- Resin recycling systems
- Reprocessing, hot cell treatment
- Fuel container loading activities
RESISTANT CCTV SOLUTION TO UAE Technician VS. RADIATIONS CCTV SCREEN SYSTEMS
UAE Technician proven radiation resistance CCTV solutions provide uninterrupted surveillance even in emergency conditions, in most needy situations. CCTV shielded systems are not available in these critical times.